Aims and Objectives
- To expand the mental horizon through exposure to the latest in the world of science, humanities, informatics etc.
- To inculcate a sense of pride in Indian traditions and cultural values and respect for other cultures.
- To ensure all round development of the personality and outlook of the students.
- To bring out and nurture the potential of each in terms of body, mind and spirit and to enable the students to think rationally and objectively so as to develop a scientific temper.
- To provide education based on intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, critical judgement and clarity of expression, both written and spoken.
- To develop a well balanced personality through exposure and keen participation in sports, hobbies, work experience, outdoor activities and competitions.
- To impart the education to the best of our efforts so that the students excel morally, mentally and physically as well.